Save 5% Off QMSys GUM Professional Coupon Code.
QMSys GUM Professional is a cost-effective software that offers fast and reliable analysis of the measurement uncertainty of physical measurements, chemical analyses and calibrations, suitable for all types of calibration and testing laboratories, government institutions, universities. The software uses the three most powerful methods – GUM uncertainty framework for linear models, GUM uncertainty framework for non-linear models and the Monte-Carlo method.
QMSys GUM Professional is a cost-effective professional software that offers fast and reliable analysis of the measurement uncertainty of physical measurements, chemical analyses and calibrations, suitable for all types of calibration and testing laboratories, government institutions, universities. The software uses the three most powerful methods – GUM uncertainty framework for linear models, GUM uncertainty framework for non-linear models and the Monte-Carlo method.
The software results completely correspond to the reference examples in GUM, Supplement 1 to the GUM, EA-4/02, DAkkS-DKD-3 and EURACHEM/CITAC Guide CG 4. It also provides accuracy and validity of the results even in cases that are not described in GUM and GUM Supplement 1, e.g. non-normally (non Gaussian) distributed input quantities; correlated input quantities with finite degrees of freedom; nonlinear models with non-normally distributed input quantities.
Our software product offers many important features, such as:
• Direct and indirect methods of observation, unlimited number of input and output quantities and large number of probability distributions
• Expert analysis that performs an advanced analysis of the model and determines the appropriate methods for the following calculation of the uncertainties
• Regression analysis and calculation of the equation of the expanded uncertainty for a particular range
• Automatic fitting of the probability distribution of the result quantities and calculation of the coverage factor
• Validation of the results of the GUF method with the help of the Monte-Carlo method
• Validation of the results of the Monte-Carlo method
• Unlimited number of input and output quantities
• Histogram plot and statistical evaluation of sampled data
• A large number of probability distributions for input variables
• Adaptive and non-adaptive Monte-Carlo trials from 10 000 up to 10 000 000
• Approaches for optimization of the measurement procedures and minimizing the uncertainty of new and existing measurement processes
• The user can create new or adapt existing templates for the uncertainty reports by using a text editor, e.g. Microsoft Word
• Regular updates and upgrades
• Multi-language, flexible and user-friendly interface with a lot of examples
• Professional Customer Support
The software is fully compliant with all official standards, regulations and guidelines:
• ISO/IEC Guide 98-3:2008 (GUM:1995) Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement
• ISO/IEC Guide 98-3:2008/Suppl. 1:2008 Supplement 1 to the "GUM" – Propagation of distributions using a Monte-Carlo method
• ANSI/NCSL Z540.2 U.S. Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement
• EA-4/02 Expression of the Uncertainty of Measurement in Calibration
• DAkkS-DKD-3 Expression of the Uncertainty of Measurement in Calibration
• UKAS M3003 Expression of Uncertainty and Confidence in Measurement
• EURACHEM/CITAC Guide CG 4 Quantifying Uncertainty in Analytical Measurement
• VDA Band 5 Measuring Process Suitability
• ASME PTC 19.1-2005 Test Uncertainty
• ISO 14253-1 – Decision rules for proving conformance or non-conformance with specifications
• ANSI B126.96.36.199 – Guidelines for decision rules: Considering measurement uncertainty in determining conformance to specifications
• EURACHEM – Use of uncertainty information in compliance assessment ISO/IEC/EN 17025
The full version of the software can be evaluated free of charge for a trial period with a time duration of 2 months.
Get 5% Off QMSys GUM Professional Discount Code.