ASP. NET Zero is a Visual Studio solution. They designed it based on Domain-Driven Design (DDD) and the SOLID design theory. As a result, it’s an extensible architecture.
What is ASP.NET ZERO exactly?
ASP.NET ZERO has a solid and scalable solution architecture, along with pre-built features such as user, role, and permission management, audit logging, setting management, user profile management, and localization. It also simplifies day-to-day creation by using ASP.NET Boilerplate, a comprehensive web application system. ASP. NET Core, Entity Framework, Angular, and other well-known tools are used. The source code is also available.
Asp.Net Zero is a premium base solution for many rich internet web applications. It is a base solution for creating new web applications. It provides pages that have been pre-built and have a robust architecture. With a 4.9/5 overall ranking, ASP. NET Zero ranked first on the list. It is also the Most Cost-Effective Application Development Software (2020)
Overview of ASP.NET Zero Pricing:
As a one-time charge, ASP. NET Zero pricing begins at $1999.00 per feature. There is no free version available. There is no free trial available for ASP. NET Zero.
Here are the pricing options for ASP. NET Zero, as shown below.
Custom Projects: For pricing details, please contact Volosoft directly.
How ASP.NET Zero become one of the best software for application development?
ASP.NET Zero is a foundation for developing new web applications with a modern user interface and a SOLID architecture. It saves time by offering pre-built modules/pages as a Visual Studio solution for common application needs (with full source code).
ASP.NET Zero is a software stack tool in the Frameworks (Full Stack) category
Here are some other additional features of ASP. NET Zero that is highly successful in increasing efficiency and delivering projects faster:
- Simple SPA solution (with.net framework 4.6.1 and.net core options) ASP.NET Core 5.x and Angular 10.x based on Simple SPA solution for your web application
- ASP.NET Core 5. x and JQuery solution based on the.NET Framework 4.6.1/. NET Core possibilities for your web application.
- Single page application (SPA) for your ASP. NET MVC 5. x, Web API, and Angular JS 1. x solution.
- ASP. NET MVC 5. x and JQuery-based web application solution
- Mobile application of XAMARIN combined with the solution backend.
- Bonus: Core/MVC framework based on ASP. NET for your public website.
- Reduces project development costs.
- Using RAD software speeds up project growth.
- Good and intuitively understandable front-end.
- The excellent SOLID architecture of the project.
- It enables us to speed up our system creation process while maintaining consistency and good programming practices.
- It’s difficult to upgrade to the next (major) version.
- Reduces production time dramatically.
- Upgrading to recent versions can be difficult if you don’t properly set up your repo and branches at the beginning.
- The update procedure is a bit of a slog.
Finding the best development solution is a hard task, particularly for customers who lack technical knowledge. As a result, we recommend you pay attention to this framework, as previously mentioned, it offers a range of important benefits:
- Access Controls/Permissions
- Mobile Development
- Pre-built Templates
- Software Development
- Web App Development
Volosoft – Computer and Technology is the developer of Asp.net Zero and one of India’s best Dotnet Core, Angular, and React developers. The best thing is that it comes in a variety of models from which the user can select. Hopefully, this article will help you make the right decision, you can choose the best one that is suitable for you.