Malware Killer is the nuclear option that finds and removes dangerous malware from already-infected computers.
- Is unique among malware remediation software
- Uses proprietary Scan Cloud™-based scanning and analysis
- Features a carefully developed heuristics algorithm
- Dramatically reduces detection time for brand new outbreaks
- Continually adds to a vast “reputation database”
- Can even detect previously unknown threats
Your AV protection is like the pest traps that keep invaders out. Malware Killer is the home visit from the Exterminator.
Discover and remove dangerous malware with Malware Killer.
Whenever Malware Killer finds suspicious samples, they are sent to the Scan Cloud Sandbox where they are safely analyzed, after which the malware detection engine is immediately made all the more powerful.
Malware Killer then shares this increased detectability with all of its users, even on machines where the Scan Cloud functionality is turned off.
Malware Killer advanced, on-demand malware removal features:
Cloud-based malware analysis and remediation
Eradicates newest types of malware
Fast detection time for latest threat outbreaks
- PC with Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, or 7
- Internet connection
- At least 65 MB of available hard disk space
- Windows Administrator user account
- Minimum 512 MB RAM (optimal 2 GB)